Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's that time of the year ;)

It's that time of the year again, and i'm loving every moment of it! December is my absolute FAVORITE month. It's a time for Christmas trees ( yes I put mine together on November 30), festive coffee sleeves, and another reason to wear sweaters, scarves, and boots everyday! Think about it- what other month can you really get away with wearing and layering all your favorite winter clothes and accessories? Being raised in Arizona, and now living in Southern California, I've realized that once January comes around, people start transitioning into spring clothing. So my advice to you, is to enjoy wearing your winter clothes everyday, and who cares if its not snowing outside- WORK IT! :) 

In Fact.... I think I'll wear my faux fur vest tomorrow at school :)

I
Want to taste Christmas in a cup? Order a Soy Vanilla Chai and make sure it's hot. 
Gold stone ring from Kohl's. 

My mini Christmas tree. Tree, ornaments and glitter blue ribbon all bought from Michael's. 

Another favorite of mine this month, is my holiday edition Starbucks Tumbler I bought on black friday in Arizona. The holiday edition straw looks like a candy cane, versus the green straw it usually comes with. Oh, and by the way, these tumbler cups are really hard to find, I have been searching and stalking every Starbucks for MONTHS. Every time they would get them in, they would sell out that day.  So if you see one, and want one- buy it! I bought mine for $12.95 and on Ebay and Amazon they are going for $34.00-$50.00!
I like to fill mine with green tea or passion fruit iced tea- yum!


Happy December!

xoxo Alyssa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment