Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Came A Little Early This Year

I've been meaning to do this post for a while. I actually meant to do this a week ago after I received it. My Mom is notorious for telling me what my gifts are before she actually gives them to me. She's a lot like me, we get excited when we buy someone a gift, and we tend to spill the beans before giving it to them. Three weeks ago she called me and told me she had to buy my gift early because there was a "Global Shortage". I laughed and thought "oh goodness, what did mom get me?" I was thinking she got me an endangered species animal as a pet or something....or an endangered plant? 


I had to laugh and smile really big the minute she handed me a brown gift bag with the words Louis Vuitton embossed on the bag. What I definitely will take from Louis Vuitton when I have my own boutique, is the gift wrapping. When I have my own boutique, I want my clients to feel like they are opening an extravagant present, even if they bought it themselves. I was very impressed with how Louis Vuitton gift wraps all their items, and almost creates this buildup of excitement with each detail. The ribbon on the box actually had glazed LV initials. I thought it was so genius, I didn't want to mess up the pretty packaging, and almost didn't want to get to my present. Once I took the ribbon off, the box opened like  mini drawer. Inside was a dust bag with the item inside. Then the grand finale....out came a beautiful leather wallet with the Damier Ebene Canvas that matches my purse. Here are some pics...
Nail Polish by OPI in "Louvre Me Not"
                       Yes, your eyes are seeing right- Yes I put my wallet in my christmas tree ;)


Happy Holidays 
xoxo Alyssa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment