Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Week And Goodies From Ulta

Ok, so I know it's been a while since I have posted , but I have a really good reason! Between the chaos of finals week at school, christmas parties, my brother's homecoming from deployment, and not finding my camera charger (had to buy a new one), its been really crazy! I'm now here in the motherland (Arizona) for winter break. I've been buying last minute gifts and goodies here and there, and wanted to share some of what I bought. 


I have been looking for a light lavender/lilac eyeshadow, and came across this one from NYX in Frosted Lilac. I love NYX because it is super affordable, and good quality. I was introduced to this line by one of my fellow makeup artists that I used to work with. LOVE NYX
ps....yes that is one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes #28 from Studio Gear (better than mac brushes...true story!)


I wanted to pick up some eyelashes  from NYX and I fell in LOVE with these. They are NYX #126 in Guilty Pleasure. They have silver glitter dusted across, and are super long and dramatic. I'm totally wearing these on my birthday *New Years Eve*
I also bought some other eyelashes by the brand NYC. They were $2.99 and were fabulous. I wore them  on the last day of final presentations at school, and also at my apartment building's Christmas party. They are pictured below and also pictured on me. 
Also if you have curly or wavy hair, you MUST buy this wave enhancer spray by Garnier Fructis. It's amazing!

NYC eyelashes on. Earrings from Styles For Less


Also if you need any gift ideas, I bought my friend a bottle of Bubbly ( haha, no not that kind of bubbly) by Philosophy. It is a shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath all in one. I had a friend give me the Cookies and Cream set by Philosophy last year for my birthday, and i've been hooked! The box caught my eye, with the cute little blonde girl, and all the glitter! You can find this as well as other sets at Ulta, and this bottle runs $16. 

 Hope everyone got their shopping done! 


xoxo
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment