Thursday, December 2, 2010

December Romance

I can't believe it's already December! Yup, that means its finally time to give in, and turn on the heater ( stop walking around with a blanket draped over your head to keep warm ). November was here, and now its gone. I'm not sure about anyone else, but i'm still coming down from the excitement of Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I'm back in San Diego now, and i'm so excited for a month of holidays, birthdays (mine and my mothers :) final exams (yes fall quarter is almost over!), traveling back to Arizona, and more excuses to shop!


I was feeling inspired with the feminine silhouettes, that I have been seeing on and off the runway, for Autumn/Winter 2010/2011. I wanted to put together an outfit, that would exude romance, while incorporating lace details, and florals. 
I bought this whole outfit, including the accessories on black Friday. I decided to pair my black Vera Wang tights with black flats. Pairing black opaque tights with black closed toed shoes, gives the illusion of long thin legs.
Floral skirt by Candie's, tights by Simply Vera by Very Wang. Both items found at Kohl's. 

Cardigan top with lace detail on shoulders from Styles for Less. 





Want to incorporate your makeup with this look? make an extra thick line of eyeliner, to get that dramatic romance novel look, along with rosy cheeks, voluminous mascara, and pink or red lips. 
I used L'oreal Infallible eyeliner in Carbon Black (my favorite eyeliner), MAC powder blush in Pink Swoon,  Maybelline The Colossal Volume waterproof mascara in Glam Black, and Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick #485 in Rapspberry Freeze.

Flower ring from Styles for Less, Audrey Knot Ballet Flat by American Eagle for Payless

No comments:

Post a Comment